We would like to thank you to all participants of the Geospace 2012 Summit , with your assistance we were able to spread innovative ideas and deliver valuable information to all of attendees. Thank you again for you contribution and we are looking forward to seeing you next year at our event!
‘The forerunner in unveiling cutting edge GEOINT Technology’
- Deliver perspective on cutting edge Geospatial Technologies that benefit both the battlefield and the boardroom.
- Explore how GEOINT technologies first mastered by the defense sector are being utilized in Mineral and Oil & Gas exploration, Civil Engineering, and Resource Management.
- Finally, manoeuver into the commercial application of GEOINT for marketing with Location Based Services, the ultimate expression of market surveillance and response.
- Remote Sensing technologies, management systems, as well as advances in interoperability & integration, are enabling an exponential leap in
INTELLIGENCE - SURVEILLANCE - RECONNAISSANCE & SITUATIONAL AWARENESS.
- These deliverables are paying major dividends in the military and in the increasingly competitive and risky commercial enterprise.
Outcome: Technical assets employed by leading military planners, are enabling decision makers to control risk, as well as design and manage effective planning for:
- Mineral Exploration
- Oil & Gas
- Transport & Logistics
- Water & Forestery
- Civil Engineering & Architecture
- and a transformation of Insurance and Marketing
• Stream A•
• Stream B •
• Understand major challenges in C4ISR
• Explore new technology in UAV surveillance
• Discover new imagery analysis techniques
• Overcome situational awareness in Net Centric operations
• Explore cutting edge software
• Identify unmet needs of GIS for ground soldiers - Hand held Technology
• Reveal Observation fusion, Geosynchronization and cross community interoperability
• Acquire GIS expertise for Maritime security.
• Transform intelligence data and computing.
• Highlight the use of GIS for security and disaster response
• Unveil advancements in remote sensing technology
• Expose 3D Mapping technology techniques
• Understand Geo marketing- Location Based services
• Explore Indoor Locations with GIS
• Discover GIS and its relation to sales and marketing
• Develop new business with GIS
• Highlight Architecture, engineering and construction
• Transform Transportation and logistics
• Reveal Water affairs and forestry
• Understand watershed management using geospatial technolgies
• Develop agriculture and land management with cutting edge GIS
• Resolve Public safety challenges
• Apply law enforcement GIS techniques
and many more...
Partners and Sponsors
+ 421 257 272 137
"Hi, I am Natalia. Do you have any questions regarding this conference? Do not hesitate to contact me."
Time to event...